9.26.2010

A Day in the Life

H: Let's play basketball!
Y: OK!













H: (paraphrased) You're doing it wrong!
Y: (paraphrased) No, I'm not!
H: (paraphrased) Fine.  You want to do it wrong?  OK!













Y: You can play by yourself then!
H: You SAID you wanted to play!


















Y: Mom!  Mom!  He's telling me what to do!


















Y: Mom! Mom!


















Y: Mom!  Stoooooooooooop! 


















Y: Mom!  I'm trying to stay angry!


















Y: Mom!  Stop making me laugh!


















Y: StooooooooOOOOOOoooooooop!


















Y: Oomba.  (Ethiopian equivalent of a pout.) I'm not talking to you!


















30 seconds later...


















Meanwhile...

3 comments:

jur said...

Looks to me like everyone ended up getting their way.
:)

ABG said...

HA!

Windchimes said...

*snicker, snort* I love it! Thanks!