6.04.2008

No Borders Know Love T-Shirts are here!

From the "Never-too-late-for-a-fundraiser" Department:I know it's a little late to threaten you all with, "We're not going to Ethiopia unless you buy a shirt," but I also know that there are some gentle hearts out there who have asked what more they can do to help. I meant to have these shirts available about 2 months ago but I kept tweaking and dinking with them until, well... umm, 3 days ago. But the good news is, they look fantastic and you can get your own here!

Get yours in Cheetah, Giraffe, Elephant, or Zebra! Styles and sizes are negotiable. If you don't see what you want, let me know and we'll work something out.

I wanted to create a shirt that was conversation starter and not just self-promoting. Special thanks goes to the Kidd Family t-shirt fundraiser for inspiration. And thanks to all of you who have already shown us what love without borders truly is.

No comments: